Monday, March 22, 2010

What will it hurt.......

I am not a stranger to this thing called blogging. I used to blog a lot back in the day. That was a few years ago. I just stopped having things to say. Well, due to life experiences, I have a whole lot of nothing invading my mental space. I need to release it before I take the dark way out and disappear into the shadows,,,,, permanently.

You can take that last sentence anyway you want.

Although, in my everyday life, I am a person who listens and takes every persons thoughts into consideration. That will not be the case here. The more I live the more I realize that life will get you so bogged down that if you don't release your hurts and pains and such, you will be more bitter that a queen from the 60's. I say that to say this, I don't really care what you have to say. You don't have to read this blog. These are my thoughts. my feelings. I probably wont have any readers anyway. I kinda want it that way. The less the better.

Well, that all for now. I got to take off my mask and go back into the world.

The Lost Griot............

No comments:

Post a Comment